Monday, August 18, 2014

The 2WW of a dreadfully long cycle

I think I’m about 8DPO, at least that’s my best guess based on my chart. But at CD33 when I usually have 27 or 28 day cycles, I’m going a little crazy. The thought of waiting 39 days to find out if we were successful this cycle is absurd. There is absolutely nothing pointing to the fact that I may be pregnant but I am still fighting the urge, minute by minute, to run to the store to buy up a pile of tests. I’m even considering going to the dollar store to create a stash of them so I can test every day. Sometimes I feel like there’s no reason why I wouldn’t get pregnant, as long as I actually did ovulate (which my temperature definitely seems to indicate I did - I have a sustained temp shift), it’s realistic that I could conceive based on how often we did the dance. In both of my previous pregnancies, I think implantation occurred closer to CD10… with my first I had implantation spotting on CD 10 so assume it happened around that time… with the second I was nauseous and vomiting around 10DPO so figure it had something to do with implantation. So, if I expect it would happen around the same time, and if I ovulated on CD25, then it hasn’t happened yet and wouldn’t show up on an HPT. On the other hand… I’m at CD33… what if I’m misinterpreting the data in my chart, or if because of the miscarriage my temps aren’t reliable… then potentially I could have had a “regular” cycle for me and maybe AF hasn’t arrived because I am pregnant?

See – I’m going crazy.

I started reading a book on the weekend to try to keep my mind busy. I’m almost done reading it and I don’t know how, once I finish it, I’m going to fill every minute I’m awake so that I don’t break down and start peeing on very expensive tests every day. Any book recommendations?

I wasn’t THIS nuts the last time we tried… I think because I am just SO READY to be pregnant already that it’s all-consuming. Keep your fingers crossed for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment