Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The dip (cont’d) – 10DPO

The dip I saw yesterday continued today instead of rising. I temp’d earlier than usual because my son was crying at 5:30 and it was down to 36.46 and then I temp’d again at the usual time (after falling back to sleep) and it was 36.67. Not sure which would be more accurate – different time than normal, or after only 1 hour of constant sleep (noting that I didn’t get out of bed – DH did! Just rolled over and went back to sleep)? Regardless, my temp remains much lower than that I observed in previous pregnancies. Having said that, starting yesterday morning and consistently through to now, I have had incessant AF-like cramps. I’m constantly running to the bathroom to make sure it hasn’t arrived and so far it hasn’t. Usually I get cramps in the afternoon and then by that night, AF arrives and they go away. So, that’s over 24 hrs of cramping. Again, could be due to a change post-miscarriage? I’m not sure. I also checked my cervix yesterday and today and it is higher and softer than it would usually be when AF is on its way… things are also more wet than normal, but there is not nearly as much CM as I had in the past 2 pregnancies.

SO. I’m obsessing over these now and wondering if I’m actually making them worse because I’m thinking about it constantly. I’m considering running to the dollar store to pick up a test at my lunch break. I have some FRERs at home but they’re so expensive and I know it’s probably too early to test anyway, so I’ll feel better to just POAS, a cheap one, even if it’s less likely to give me a positive result right now.

Wish me luck.

***UPDATE***
I picked up a dollarama Medi-Care brand HPT at lunch. BFN. :(
So no I'm scouring the internet to find out their sensitivity vs. other tests because these cramps are so unusual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment