Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chinese Gender Prediction

I took a cue from Megan and the link posted by Fitness Fiend and went to http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor to see what they would predict for me.


 I love that before they show you the chart it says "Remember, this tool has a 50-50 chance of being right". It gave me a good laugh. Obviously I did this just for fun but I am happy that it came back girl (I've always wanted a little girl)! Having said that, a baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes, regardless of gender is really all I'm working towards!

4 comments:

  1. I want my first to be a little girl also! (Although of course any healthy baby would be fabulous). I think it's a women thing to want a little girl?... Although dp wants a girl too. His reasoning - he wants her to look just like me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft woman thing. :-P I didn't care what I had so long as it was healthy the first time around. I pretty well knew in my heart from about 5 weeks-ish with my son that he was a boy and I was happy with that.

      Delete
    2. I would love love love a little girl. I think it's because I had a sister and most of my cousins are girls - it's what I'm comfortable with. Not to mention the clothes - oh-my-goodness there are so many cute little outfits for baby girls. But I am DEFINITELY aiming for healthy on this first try!

      Haley - it's really cute your DH wants a little mini-Haley!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I really want a girl this time and a boy last but I will be happy no matter what as long as he or she is healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete