Friday, June 8, 2012

Cycle #2, 11DPO

I wanted to post a quick update after my crazy rambling yesterday. My temps went down slightly this morning and I haven’t had any hot flashes yet today. When I woke up I had a little bit of clear wet CM that I felt while I was brushing my teeth but when I checked CP I found brownish sticky CM (lighter than yesterday) so I’m not sure what that wet CM was all about. My cervix is reachable again and still feels firm and closed. Absolutely no other symptoms to report.

I don’t feel mentally ready to test yet… with the weekend starting, I’m sort of enjoying the feeling of hope that I have now and I don’t want to ruin it by testing and getting a BFN. That said, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time if something changes that makes me feel more optimistic about possibly getting a BFP.

I was sort of hoping that my temp would go up again this morning but no such luck. I took my temp last night when I got home from work around 9pm and it was much higher than it usually is during the day/evening. (Yes, I’m a geek and I have been curious about how my temp fluctuates during the day). Usually it’s right on 37… sometimes 36.95, sometimes 37.03. Last night – 37.22! Seemed like a big jump considering that both pre and post-O it stayed around 37. It probably doesn’t mean anything.

That’s all for now folks! Have a lovely weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to play the voice of reason here. Your temp is going to fluctuate from day to day. That's normal and totally reasonable to expect. Just because it has taken a small drop doesn't mean you are out or anything of the sort and it isn't realistic to expect your temp to keep rising until you have a fever. :-P Now if you check out the chart gallery, you'll notice PLENTY of triphasic charts where there have been fluctuations after that big rise:

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/148107.html148057.html

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/147905

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/.html

    Of course, triphasic chart doesn't guarantee anything and prehaps you are just one of the unlucky ones who happen to present that way and have days off spotting before AF comes...you know, even though it is unlikely that your LP is that short anyway. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh retard computer. That last link was meant to be:

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/147905.html
    Seems it decided to tack that bit on top of the first one. -insert eye roll- Yay for not proof reading.

    ReplyDelete