Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things that get me through the day - 6 wks

Water (although I did not drink enough of it today!) I love my contigo water bottles from Costco. Before anyone gets crazy on me because it's plastic, it is BPA free. I don't like the stainless steel ones because you can't see what's in them and when they're filled with cold water they are freezing to the touch. I have about 6 of these and I carry one with me everywhere I go.

Raspberries. Thank god I'm working in the office right now and there's a grocery store across the street! I love me some raspberries!! Mmm.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't all bottles over there BPA free?? Or is it just us who are all super ridiculous about nanny countrying us folk? LOL!

    Love raspberries but they are so expensive here. $5 or $6 for a little punnet is just not happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm not sure if they all are BPA free? Maybe they are?!

      The raspberries had been $4-5 for that little container but they're starting to come into season and are down to $2.50. I bought loads of them from a local farm last year and froze them but am all through them now, I eat them on yogurt and in oatmeal, etc. frozen in the store are fine too and much more affordable if you are going to eat them on or in something!

      Delete
  2. Love rasberries they are so sweet and tasty right now! I can't wait for white peaches to become available here - next month I should be able to buy some of those up! :) Drink lots & lots of water girl!!

    ReplyDelete