Thursday, May 3, 2012

50 Random things about me

I took this from babybellykelli. Great for killing some time - Enjoy!

1. Where were you three hours ago?

Work...

2. Who are you in love with?

My most incredible hubby.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

No, yuck!

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

There's a little bit of pink-ish color in a quilt on the couch.

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?

I took my sister there for frozen yogurt last week! To actually shop... Christmas. Work has been busy.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

Yes otherwise I get popsicle toes.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?

Yes, I have to drive a lot because my clients are all over the place.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
In February, to a client.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Nope, but I saw Hunger Games 2 weekends ago.

10. Are you hot?

Never, I'm always cold.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Big glass of milk with dinner.

12. What are you wearing right now?

Pyjamas :)

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash itself?
No, that's hubby's job. He even washes the rims.

14. Last food you ate?

I made a treat for dinner tonight - perogies with sauteed onions and sour cream. A family favorite!

I 15. Where were you last week at this time?
Pretty much exactly where I am right now.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Nope...

17. When was the last time you ran?

Last month.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Live? Hockey game - leafs!

19. Your favorite animal?

I love dogs for a pet and wish I could have one. They're such great companions.

20. Your dream vacation?

I have to pick just one? The list grows every day... as long as I'm with DH, somewhere warm, then I'm in heaven.

21. Last person’s house you were in?

Our house? Besides our house... my sister's condo.

22. Worst injury you ever had?
I've been pretty lucky... I've really only had two injuries. The most frustrating was probably an overuse injury (IT band) from running that required weeks (months?) of physio to fix.

23. Have you been in love?
Yes, more and more each day.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Missing one of my girlfriends - but will see her this weekend!

25. Last play you saw?
We saw Warhorse last month. DH planned a date day for us!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?

No idea? I'll have to ask my husband this one...

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Killing time. Ignoring the disaster that is my house. Waiting for hubby to get home. Exciting, right?

28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?

One of my cousins liked a photo of my grandmother and I at my wedding shower.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
London Olympics and a week in Paris in August :) Go Canada!

30. Ever go to camp?

Yes. As a kid I hated it. The camp I went to was pretty good but they made us clean our dorms and do the dishes and I hated that. One year my sister and I came down with the flu... my parents came to visit and decided that we weren't sick enough to warrant going home. I think sending us to camp was their vacation. In hindsight, I don't blame them. In high school, went to numerous basketball camps.

31. Were you an honor student in school?
Yep!

32. What do you want to know about the future?

If I am going to conceive this month, and if not, when?! Fingers crossed.

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?

Of course, every day, unless I am in a rush and forget...

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
I always go for an annual physical, so yes.

35. Where is your best friend?

About 1.5 hours drive away.

36. How is your best friend?

Preggers! and super happy :)

37. Do you have a tan?

No. I need to stay out of the sun. I am a total sun bum but am starting to get spots on my face - yuck! No more sun for me.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Watching Property Brothers

39. Do you collect anything?

No... I hate clutter.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Probably me and everyone I work with lol.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Never when I was driving (knock on wood!!!).

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

I don't drink carbonated beverages, unless there is alcohol in them... so none anymore.

43. What does your last text message say?
Last one received? "Still here at grandmas"

44. Do you like hot sauce?

Yummy, yes!!

45. Last time you took a shower?

This morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry?

Yes, but not desperately. There is always laundry to be done.

47. What is your heritage?
I'm a big mix. French, Swedish, Ukrainian, Irish.

48. Are you someone’s best friend?

I think so :)

49. Are you rich?

Haha no. But rich with life and love, family and friends. (sappy, I know)

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping!

2 comments:

  1. I copied & did this, too! Gave you some credit as well :)

    http://eggmeetsperm.blogspot.com/2012/05/50-random-things-about-me.html

    I love the Property Brothers & I hope this month is your month for a BFP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!

      We are hooked on all the home reno shows. Property Brothers is awesome though because it's fascinating what someone can envision by looking at such a disgusting and poorly laid out space and then actually act on that vision. :) Love it!

      Delete