Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TTC Cycle #2 – 1 DPO?

If you look at my chart today, it looks like I may have ovulated yesterday. Unfortunately, I’m not 100% comfortable that my temping today was accurate because I got out of bed to go to the washroom around 4am and then got up at 6:30am and my sleep in between wasn’t solid. And it was HOT last night. Taking into account humidity, it was nearly 40 degrees (Celsius) in Toronto yesterday and was around 27 degrees in the house overnight which is much warmer than we usually keep it but I expected it to cool down so I just opened the windows instead of putting on the air conditioning. I was very warm during the night. I wonder how environmental temperature affects basal body temperature. It is cooling down a bit today, I guess I’ll have to be patient and wait until tomorrow to see if my temp stays high. Based on CM and CP, it would make sense that O happened yesterday, but as a beginner I’m not confident with my assessments of those secondary fertility indicators. It does seem that CM is starting to dry up a bit, since yesterday… it was still a little bit like EW but more sticky than the really fertile stuff. If O did happen yesterday, we covered all our bases with BD which is good news. I didn’t even try to keep hubby on a schedule this cycle, he has just been really frisky lol. He said he’s been sleeping much better since we started working on baby making so maybe that’s part of it? Lol

I can’t believe I am back at the TWW again. It’s definitely good news but I felt a bit surprised this morning when I processed that fact. Still feeling much calmer than I did last cycle which is an incredible relief. It may be partly because I’m so busy at work. But ask me again tomorrow and it may be a different story! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I hear ya on the "ask me tomorrow" thing - you just never know with TTC. I feel like we are constantly playing Russian Roulette - will we go all in & win big or lose our life savings? Haha. But the best of luck to you this cycle! I can't wait to see how it pans out - hoping you get that BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chart looks great! I'd say you've done your work for this cycle and now you can cruise! :-D

    Sleeping better with sex... yup. I totally do. It releases all these great endorphins and its exercise etc. Not to mention the happy relationship side of it too. They say the more you do it the more you want it. I guess that is the endorphin happy feeling addiction too. LOL!

    Good luck and baby dust!! xx

    ReplyDelete