Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dotted red lines

Quick update because I was admiring my chart and noticed that my previously solid red lines are now dotted red lines for O. She says that my other fertility indicators cause some confusion about my O day. I must not have done a good enough job recording CM and CP. It’s sort of annoying me because I want it to start showing DPO. Maybe she’s just confused about the exact date because I am pretty sure it must have happened either Day 14 or Day 15 because the thermal shift is pretty obvious, as long as my temps continue to be high. CP and CM are definitely going back to non-fertile characteristics. Firm CP and sticky CM. I guess I'll have to wait and see if my temps stay high. Once again, waiting seems to be the name of the game!

I’ll be interested to see how long my luteal phase is, although am definitely hoping for BFP and that I therefore wouldn’t find out this cycle. 

2 comments:

  1. My charts do that sometimes too, it is confusing. Recording CP is the hardest thing to record. But you are right as long as your temps stay high, you can confirm ovulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Don't get too caught up on the dotted v solid line thing. It isn't a reflection on your ability to chart. You are working with a computer program afterall and when blind Freddy and his dog can see when you've ovulated it doesn't matter if the computer can't figure it out. ;-)

    If I had to guess why she's confused, it would be just because on CD14 you've recorded your cervix as soft, open at medium height and then at the next day recorded soft and open but not the height so it's thinking that maybe it was higher and more fertile and perhaps that was actually the day instead. In a few more days it will probably put them in solidly. :-)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete