Thursday, May 10, 2012

TWW Update

To date, I have had no signs of pregnancy – no headache, cramps, cravings, aches or pains and I’m not any more hungry, thirsty or emotional than usual. Although I eat at least 3 meals a day plus snacks and drink at least 12 cups of water on a regular day so maybe I wouldn’t get hungry/thirsty if I am always ahead of it. Hard to say! I’m trying to be optimistic without setting the expectation that I must be pregnant because I don’t want to be too disappointed. So far so good. And I have resisted the temptation to POAS because my body hasn't given me any reason to. In fact I have not even bought any HPTs because as soon as I get it in the house it would be game over!

If by chance I ovulated really late, I'm only 6 dpo so it's still early for symptoms. EIther way, I hope that if AF is coming, that she comes soon, so that I can start charting and start doing SOMETHING again. Waiting isn't any fun!

5 comments:

  1. The wait is the worst part! My cycles are typically only 26-28 days long so i never have to wait too long. I'm right there with you, if you buy the AHT you won't get pregnant - but keep them out of the house & you will. With my first son that only sign I had that I was pregnant was missing AF - I didn't start experiencing anything until my 2nd trimester - you could possibly be the same way. Try to stay optimistic and refuse the urge to POAS before AF is due to arrive. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I knew when AF was due! Before the last cycle, I would be expecting her today... but after last cycle, no idea. If she's coming, I hope she comes soon so that the waiting is over for now and hopefully will be shorter in the future.

      From stalking people's blogs I get the sense that it's much more common than I thought to not have any symptoms until well after AF is due. Everyone I know always told me that "you will just know it if you are pregnant" but they never really define WHEN you will know.

      While I would love to have symptoms so I could know right away, not having any symptoms in the first trimester sounds pretty good too!

      Delete
  2. With my first, I didn't get proper pregnancy symptoms until well after the 14DPO mark (AF was due much earlier). Time is the great revealer! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you sweet girl! I am new to your blog. I know waiting is hard, but God will bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Ashley! Thanks for the support :)

      Delete