Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last night

As we were going to be last night hubs was cozying up to me…

Me: “Are you feeling frisky again?”
DH: “I’m TRYING to make a baby! Is it a green day?” (We call fertile days green days because of how fertility friend outlines those days in green)
Me: “Nope, the time has come and gone”
DH: “When? How do you KNOW that?”
Me: “Sunday or Monday. I know because my temp spiked. Want to see?”
DH: “We had sex both of those days, yes!! Did you write that down, too?”

Love my hubby. I didn’t tell him at all this cycle when my fertile time was because I thought it would be more fun if we were doing it just because we wanted to. Anyway, I explained the chart to him, he thinks it is pretty neat. I don’t think he was all that frisky after all because after we looked at my chart he fell asleep instantly. Men! Have you shared your chart with your BD partner?

My temps are still up there today. FF changed my O day to Monday now and moved my coverline up above my temp on Sunday. I have decided that I won’t test this cycle until 18 DPO if my temps are still high. The only reason I would test earlier is if I am getting obvious PG symptoms. We’ll see how disciplined I can be…

3 comments:

  1. I'd still say CD14 for you for ovulation. Just that cervix info that I think it throwing it off. The fact your CM dried up pretty well straight away is a great indicator it was all over by CD15.

    When we were TTC our first I showed DH my chart along the way. We tend to operate in seperate roles. I look after me and he provides input when I say its time. LOL Just how we've learned to keep the pressure off for the long run. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't shared mine yet but he knows that I keep one, he hears the *BEEP BEEP* every morning at 630AM from my BBT Thermometer, lol. I'm not sure he's too interested in it - he said its too confusing and we should just "let things happen" however, we start TTC next month lol so he may change that tune sooner than later. Your DH sounds like mine, I agree, MEN! Haha - Hope this is your month girl!

    Fingers & Toes Crossed for you & LOTS OF BABY DUST

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat is so cute of your DH. I have showed my chart to DH, but he also follows my blog and reads it everyday. Not sure if he knows exactly whats going on, but he knows when I am ovulating by the green days as well. Good luck this month!

    ReplyDelete